PMI is eager to meet the challenge of the offshore environment. With our experience is specialised marine construction fields and our global exposure to demanding environments, PMI can provide the best solution to a wide range of marine conditions.
PMI employ highly skilled marine engineers and marine operations specialists with many years of experience in the nearshore environment around the globe.
PMI’s marine operations division, with its proactive approach, is able to solve a range of marine installation challenges. The combination of PMI’s well suited marine plant and personnel with an in-depth knowledge of the marine environment allow a practical, cost effective and well executed construction solution in challenging environments.
PMI have acquired specialised marine plant with a focus on the following construction activities:
- Conventional Buoy Mooring (CBM) System Installation
- Single Point Mooring (SPM) System Installation
- Jetty Construction and Installation
- Quay Wall Construction
- Subsea Pipeline Installation
- Intake and Outfall pipelines
- Shore Crossings
- Channel and Marker Buoy Installation
- Breakwater and Shore Protection Works
- Dredging and Reclamation Works
- Anchor Installations